RV Camping Agreement Terms
A processing fee of $4.00 will be required for all reservations.
We accept credit/debit cards (no personal checks).
The individual that registers for a campsite will be responsible for the condition of that camp site.
Reservations are not refundable due to changing weather conditions.
Deposits are Required:
Your total stay is due at the time of booking unless prior arrangements have been made for a long term stay.
Check-In Times are between 12 PM & 7 PM, check out by 11 AM (unless prior arrangements).
Minimum Age Requirements:
By booking a reservation for a campsite, you acknowledge and agree that you are 18 years old or older and that you are personally occupying and staying on the campsite.
• All In Season reservations must be paid in full on the day of booking. There are NO REFUNDS once your reservation is confirmed.
• Cancellations made 91 days or more prior to arrival warrants a 100% reservation credit to be used at a future date. Credits expire 12 months after the original --- Reservation is canceled.
• No refunds for cancellations within 90 days of reservation for out of season reservations.
• Rates are based on 2 People per RV Site. Guests age 6 and under are free. Additional guests per RV Site will be billed as follows:
• $3 per person for daily rentals; $15 per person for weekly rentals; $45 per person for monthly rentals
• Rates are subject to change. Inquire for details on cancellations, deposits, and payments
• No refunds or credits for late arrivals or early departures
• Pet fee is $5 per pet per day
• No arrivals after dark or 8:00 PM without prior arrangements
• Long Term stays (over one week) must contact management for scheduling and cost.
• Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
In season (May through September)
Off Season (October through April)
Monthly rate is on a case by case basis.
All pets shall be leashed.
All waste shall be picked up and disposed of.
No aggressive or barking dogs.
If found in violation, you will be asked to leave the park.